This Texaco station was also an auto shop in this 1941 photograph of 3249-3255 Hennepin Avenue. This Uptown Minneapolis building dates to 1926. In the year 1935, the building was home to Holmes Master Auto Service on the main level and H L Colvez who ran a garage in the basement. By 1946, Uptown Service Garage occupied the building, followed by Barlington Chevrolet Company in 1955, which according to the phone book from the time, was a paint shop. The Control Data instruction school had replaced the auto shop in by 1966.
The building was renovated and received an addition to the front and a new facade. The image below shows the building, now known as the Uptown Office Park, in 2005.