The 49th Annual Uptown Art Fair returns this year with approximately 350 artists, a wide selection of food vendors, performance artists, and a youth art fair.
Friday, August 3rd – Noon-8:00pm
Saturday, August 4th – 10:00am-8:00pm
Sunday, August 5th – 10:00am-5:00pm
The fair is located on Hennepin Avenue between 28th Street and 31st Street as well as the Mall between Hennepin and the lagoon between Lake Calhoun and Lake of the Isles.
This year’s highlights:
- Over 350 artists showcasing their fine art including sculpture, glass, leather, painting, mixed-media, jewelery, wood, and more.
- Interactive family activities
- A youth art fair at Calhoun Square
- Numerous food vendors presenting cuisine from Jamaican to Middle Eastern to traditional fair foods.
- A performance stage featuring Reggae music to magic shows.
- A pilot organics recycling project that will introduce the event to recycling food and other organic material waste.
For more information, visit the Art Fair website.