Posts Tagged ‘Historic Photo of the Week’
The 1987 Uptown Association annual meeting elected many to serve on its board.
Students attending Whittier School may have had an opportunity to use this play room.
Images from West Calhoun.
The Rainbow Building in 1993.
A look at the streetcar tracks on Girard Avenue just north of Lake Street, including links to historical images of this stretch.
Looking west from Hennepin Avenue bridge.
In 1989, Uptown added four informational kiosks.
The Mall near Hennepin
A 1928 photo of Hennepin & Lake as the City paved the street.